ACCREDITATION AND AFFILIATION!!!
Accreditation is the act of granting approval to an institution of learning by a group of its peers after the school has met certain requirements and standards. Accreditation is a group process by which schools voluntarily agree to participate in a set of established standards in order to encourage quality education.
God Embassy Training College is fully registered by Ghana affiliating with the Atlantic international University (AIU). And we are also affiliating and recognized by AIU Foundation for Academic Advancement, and also affiliating with the AIU Academic Regional Council. World-wide. 90% grantee.
AIU affiliation serves as a development opportunity for our academic institution. AIU evaluation committee constantly monitors our College’s processes and helps us improve by formulating quarterly recommendation reports. These reports help us stay up to date with international standards of organizational management, academic management and performance.
God Embassy Training College is accredited by Theological Accreditation International (TAI). TAI is a non-governmental accreditation, extended exclusively to private, Christian institutions upon inspection and approval of their programs, operations, and integrity. TAI is one of the largest Accreditation agencies world-wide and accredits Christian Universities, Theological Seminaries and Bible Schools in over 30 nations.
1. Fully Register College By Ghana Ministry of Education & Eletorial Commision
2. Atlantic International University (AIU).
3. Theological Accreditation International (TAI).
The purpose of accreditation is to:
· Certify that an institution has met the established standards of excellence
· Assist prospective students in identifying reputable institutions, which offer degree programs that will meet their needs and goals
· Allow institutions to evaluate the acceptability of transfer credits into their own curricula programs Disclaimer Statement Our courses meet the requirements established by many private, independent, and professional associations. Various regionally or nationally accredited Christian Universities and Secular Universities, colleges and seminaries throughout the Ghana & Nigeria may accept transfer students, credits from God Embassy Training College. The free model of quality ministry training and secular training does not have to be substandard or cheap. It just needs to be free! That is what we are attempting to do to serve a new generation of local Christian leaders and for developing Managers & Corporate Leaders who are prepared to bring revival to the world and for secular students who are ready to manage an organization.
We do not prepare our students for secular work or denominational service. We will seek to provide a sound Secular & theological standing from which our students may fulfill their divine purpose and calling.
Enjoy full Diploma Programmes
About Research and impact
4 Months Diploma Programmes
About our Research
The School of Divinity holds a rich archival collection and has access to many useful research resources.
About our Research