4 Months Diploma Programmes
Enjoy full Diploma Programmes
About our Research
The School of Divinity holds a rich archival collection and has access to many useful research resources.
About our Research
About Research and impact
Earning your degree online or via distance learning with GETC is extremely enticing:
·Work on assignments when convenient for you
·Study at home or office
·Access learning resources online any time you need them
·Determine the courses that are most relevant to you
·Earn credit for work experience gained through lifelong learning
But earning a degree via distance learning is not right for everyone. There is the mistaken belief or myth that online distance learning programs are easier than traditional courses. The hard reality is that the dropout rate for higher education online programs is typically 20 percent higher than it is for traditionally delivered programs. Some of the challenges online distance learning students face revolves around discipline, organization and independence. In a traditional setting you would meet with a professor or attend a classroom, this forces you to get you work and readings done. Since GETC programs are self-paced, students need to have the discipline to push them-selves and impose deadlines to guarantee progress is made on their assignments. GETC students enjoy a greater freedom in the content of their assignments which in turn requires a greater degree of organization. Due to the nature of distance learning students will need to be comfortable reading material on their own and working on exercises independently. To assist students and increase graduation rate GETC provides each student with access to their Online Student Section. The Online Student Section allows students to:
·Access Instructions and formats for orientation courses,
·Keep a calendar of assignments with planned completion dates,
·Post Questions or Messages with Student Services and/or your advisor,
·Start the first Yea of the program to establish the program curriculum,
·Access the GETC Online Library students on our physical campus. It will not differentiate the method of delivery or state that your degree was earned online.
1. The main advantage of distance learning is that it allows you to fit your learning around your work and home life.
1. You can usually also set your own pace of study.
2. It is your decision as to when and where you study.
3. It doesn't matter where you live – you can gain a degree from anywhere in the world.
4. As with a full-time degree, students may find that they gain useful, transferable skills, such as planning and research.
5. A distance learning course often costs less than a full-time degree.
2. The downside is that you will not enjoy the conviviality of being on a campus and rubbing shoulders with fellow students on a daily basis.
1. Loneliness and feelings of isolation should be avoided however by frequent online contact with tutors and taking part in virtual
forums, virtual help groups and discussion rooms.
2. Distance learning providers usually offer dedicated support to their online or distance learning students.
1.You can study undergraduate, postgraduate and professional level courses via distance learning.
2. Universities and colleges ensure that their distance learning programmes and qualifications are of the same high quality as campus-
DISTANCE LEARNING INFORMATION
Good Reasons to Study 4 Months Diploma Short Courses Programmes Management at God Embassy:
He said to them, "Therefore every teacher of the law who has become a disciple in the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old." (Matthew 13:52).
GETC is a pioneer in offering distance education and external degree programmes in order to train even more students in remote locations. It is common knowledge that a college degree will improve your marketability and earning potential. So why do many students fail to finish college or stop at the bachelors level? The answer is: time, distance, money. The distance learning programs at GETC address these obstacles directly with self-paced, online and affordable degree programs for adult students. A college degree can boost earning power by up to $1.5 million over a lifetime. Qualified people are passed over for job opportunities and promotions, simply because they don't have a college degree. Don't put your future on hold any longer; invest in your future today!